The paperback. Pub Date: 01 May 2008 Pages: 228 Publisher: Moleskine of The first Guidebook you write yourself The onx Is up the Battery's down and The Moleskine City Notebook New York has SPACE for everything in BETWEEN The Key Map Summarizes overall city layout. showing the sequence and location of the 14 zone maps. Map of the subway system and list of stations. plus the alphabetical street index of the zone maps. Blank pages for jotting down notes and recording your thoughts. stories and memories. 32 removable sheets for loose notes and exchanging messages. 12 translucent sticky sheets for tracing your routes and sharing itineraries. A 96-page tabbed archive for collecting everything that matters most and keeping it at your fingertips. The first 6 tabs are printed; the others await your personalization with the enclosed adhesive labels. Each pocket sized Moleskine City No...
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5009 in Office Product
- Brand: Moleskine
- Model: S08060
- Published on: 2007-04-01
- Released on: 2007-04-01
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.75" h x .88" w x 3.75" l, .44 pounds
- Each notebook has an elastic closure, 228 pages, with up to 44 pages in colours and have a sewn binding. There is an inside accordion pocket and three ribbon placemarkers, each in a different colour. 9 x 14 cm (3 1/2 x 5 1/2").
- Up to 36 pages of zone maps, ranging in scale from 1:5,000 to 1:17,000 with large-scale maps of the city center, and an alphabetical street index.
- The Key Map summarizes the overall layout of the city, showing the sequence and location of the zone maps. Each book includes a map of the metro system and list of stations.
- Up to 76 blank pages, giving you all the space you need to write, jot down useful information, and record your thoughts, stories, and memories. *32 removable sheets for loose notes and for exchanging messages. 12 translucent sticky sheets, to overlay and